Friday 23 June 2017

stole,panel & dress

I'd crocheted a couple of things but couldn't share it immediately 'coz was busy with classes/workshops.                    
                   
                              

stole crocheted with acrylic yarn                    

       panel for sling bag crocheted with cotton thread                   


                  Baby dress crocheted with cotton thread

I want to be an active blogger but need either more hours/day or someone to help me run the business.Unfortunately I can't afford it at this stage so will try to post whenever I can.
Hope y'all will remember me and read my ramblings even if I blog once in a while.

Have a great weekend!
Anita

4 comments:

margaret said...

Anita all three of these are beautifully crocheted you are very talented with the hook. Sorry you any hours in the day to try and fill shame I cannot send them to you to make things easier for you

Rachel said...

We'll be happy to hear from you whenever you get the chance!

letslearnembroidery said...

It's good to see you back.Nice crochet works!

crazyQstitcher said...

Lovely patterns for the stole and sling bag and the baby dress is Gorgeous.
I hope the hot weather passes soon.